Cure neuroblastoma, its related children's cancers, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Significantly accelerate cures for neuroblastoma and related children's cancers by the year 2020.
- Be the recognized leader in the fight against neuroblastoma and related children's cancers.
- Generate the public awareness, attract and develop the professional and volunteer resources, and raise the funds necessary to accelerate our programs and achieve our mission.
- Support the best researchers investigating the causes, treatments and cures for neuroblastoma and its related children's cancers.
- Advocate for government research funding and public policy to benefit our patients and their families.
- Provide support programs for patients and their families and assistance to help them meet the costs of treatment.
- Serve the community through information, referral, and education programs.
- Educate health professionals about the latest advances in diagnosis and treatment.